Friday, September 7, 2012

Compiling Anywhere Anytime Online

Programr.comSo have you ever had a great idea? I had this great idea while talking with another developer at work today.  What if you could write and compile code online (in the cloud) rather than in an IDE (integrated development environment)? 

What a great idea, right?  Then the after thougth of, "I'm sure I'm not the only one who has thought of this."  After quick search I found quite a few sites that allowed a user to develope and compile their code right in the browser: codepad, programr, compilify, compilr, etc.

The one I liked the most was PROGRAMR.  I could develope in the language of my choice:  C#, Java, Flex, JavaScript, Objective-C, C++, T-SQL, among others.  What more could I ask for? 

Now I can write and compile code anywhere and anytime I wanted as long as I'm online.

Let me know what you think, and let me know if you find one that you think is better.  Happy hacking!

No comments: