- Go to Start Menu and select "Devices & Printers" option.
- Press the power button on your wireless keyboard.
- In the opened window at upper left side click on "Add a device".
- The keyboard will appear as an icon, when it appears select it and click "Next"
- Windows generates an 6 digit code to pair your kb, type this and press "Enter" key.
- Now it works in Windows 7.
Notes: Windows Key is Cmd Key Fn doesn't work natively. For Home, End, PageUp, PageDown, Delete, etc use UAWKS
Steps 1-4 work will also allow you to connect your wireless Mac Magic Mouse